The vision of World Missions Advance is to fulfill the Great Commission by:
1. Strengthening and encouraging missionaries and foreign pastors through personal contact on a regular basis.
2. Praying regularly for each missionary.
3. Going to the field and nation of the missionary/pastor at their request to help and strengthen their vision.
4. Providing administrative assistance to missionaries. This includes receiving donations on their behalf, banking, bookkeeping, and issuing tax-deductible receipts to their supporters.
5. Providing basic Christian literature to those on the foreign field and in the U.S., including prison ministries.
These values serve as World Missions Advance’s guiding principles and foundational commitments.
1. Lifting up the person and ministry of Jesus Christ.
2. Lifting up the Word of God as the only standard for daily living.
3. Commitment to defeating the devil through prayer and spiritual warfare.
4. Missionaries should develop a faith giving perspective, not just a receiving attitude.
5. Commitment to soul winning and world missions.
6. Emphasizing a life of character and holiness.
7. Commitment to putting God first, family second and ministry third.
8. Praying for and supporting the nation of Israel.
9. World Missions Advance believes that all Christians should work together as much as possible to advance God’s Kingdom.